Have you ever wanted to ride 100 miles? Or attempt to ride all the way around the City of San Jose? How about a daytime Bike Party ride?
On Saturday, April 3rd, Bike Party will ride FARTHER and LONGER than ever before as we ride along San Jose’s city limits, going places where Bike Party tires have yet to tread. With 30, 60, and 100 mile versions of the ride, this party has something for everyone!
Important info: link
- When: Saturday, April 3rd
- Where: Start and end at San Jose City Hall
- Time: 8:15am until you’re finished
- What: 30, 60, and 100 mile options
- Cost: Free
Maps and Such:
- 30 mile: Map. Turn-by-Turn Directions. SJBP BTL 30 mi Map + Directions
- 60 mile: Map. Turn-by-Turn Directions. SJBP BTL 60 mi Map + Directions
- 100 mile: Map. Turn-by-Turn Directions. SJBP BTL 100 mi Map + Directions
–note: rest stops are optional. use them as needed–