Get your best dress, you hippest casino wear, cuz we’re going to Vegas baby! It’s the Lucky 777’s ride so play ‘em as you see ‘em, grab your two wheeled friend and let’s go!
Here’s some tips for tomorrows ride:
- Dress warm and bring some foul weather gear but the chance of rain is low; at 3%. (weather underground).
- Bring a bag to stash your trash. We will be riding without the Raven bikes this month but that does not reduce your responsibility to make this ride safe and clean for all.
- Don’t forget your lights and ride respectfully.
With that let move on to the good stuff; ride details and regroups.
Here is the link to an interactive map showing the start, finish, and regroups.
And here is a printable map showing Turn by Turn Directions. Print several and share with friends or new friends.
This month’s DJ: Stealth Duck
2099 South 10th St, San Jose, CA 95112
Silicon Valley Education Foundation 1400 Parkmoor Ave #200 San Jose, CA 95126
Cambrian Park Plaza Shopping Center 14900 Camden Ave. San Jose, CA 95124
We have a feeder route leaving from Santa Clara (El Camino Real) this month. The ride will leave at 7:15 pm sharp from The Off Ramp Bike Shop. For more info you can hit up Jonathan King on Facebook.
Feeling Lucky. We sure are. This month, it’s Vegas baby!
We love bright lights, Vegas dance clubs, and the chance to make new friends. So lets’s do this.
As always we ride on the 3rd Friday of every month. Wheels hit the street at 8 pm and all ride and route details will be posted here or on our Facebook page at least 24 hours before the ride.
Here’s a few things to keep in mind for Fridays ride:
1) It’s gets dark early and with a new moon (no moon at all) you need to make yourself seen. But hey that’s what Bike Party is all about. Lights, lights, and more lights.
2) The Raven Bikes will be grounded for this ride so we ask that you please Leave Nothing Behind. Please pick up after yourself and if you see other garbage please do the right thing.
Stay Tuned. Ride and route posted at least 24 hours before the ride.
Bike Party Dance Monopoly®
Photo: Jarek Azevedo
Many of you, oh Bike Party faithful, told us just how much you loved regrouping in Discovery Meadow and especially dancing on the world’s largest permanent outdoor Monopoly® board. With that fresh in your mind please realize that the board and the surrounding area are maintained not through city funds, but through community funds and the non-profit Friends of San Jose.
Just like San Jose Bike Party, Monopoly® in the Park is provided to the people of San Jose through the hard work of volunteers. But the organization is also badly in need of funds to replace tables, benches, and other equipment that is aging or in many cases have been severely vandalized. While we were dancing the night away on Friday, Friends of San Jose had just kicked off their Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for new equipment.
We can do better than this. Won’t you help?
Won’t you help? Show the community that Bike Partiers know how to have fun, but also give back when it counts. Watch the video below and then visit the Kickstarter page to give $10, $20, or more and receive a gift from the group.
Help them reach their goal of $1,200. The campaign ends on Friday, November 14th. Let’s show them that with San Jose Bike Party’s help we can help them not only make their goal but surpass it. Whaddya say. Let’s do this.