Laissez les bons temps rouler! Which is Cajun French for “Let the tood times roll!” Sums up this month’s theme of Mardi Gras. Let’s all have a good time while being safe, legal, and courteous (see How We Ride!). We share the road with other traffic. Helping cars roll through smoothly makes the ride more enjoyable for everyone. Please remember to turn down the volume when riding through residential areas late at night.
Information on the route and more after the drop …
BIRDs are our wonderful volunteers that attempt to keep everyone on our rides safe. Please be respectful of their directions and thank them for all of the effort they put into the ride. If you want to help out and make your mark on Bike Party, please join the BIRDs at the volunteer cicle prior to the start of the ride.
Volunteer Regroups are now marked on the map if you want to get plugged in come by and introduce yourself
Ravens are the elite group of BIRDs that make sure we leave no trace behind by cleaning up after the party at regroups. They are essential to keeping the party going. If you see any of them with a trashbag collecting your trash, please thank them and if you are so inclined please join them! They are a really cool bunch. Please bring trash bags and help us leave no trace.
How We Ride
If you follow these eight rules, Bike Party will be safe and a positive place for riders, drivers, pedestrians, and the community.
- Printable Turn by Turns and Map
- Zoom-able Online Map (Use the Printable Turn by Turns for correct directions)
Feeder rides are a great way to get to Bike Party They allow you to make great friends and get to know people who live near you. They also make it super easy to get back home as a group as most folks ride home with the group they arrived with. You save the planet and save on parking while getting a little bit more exercise. It’s all good.
- NSJ/Santa Clara — Led by Ian from Rivermark – Meet in front of Peets – Leaving at 6:15 (please RSVP in the comments)
- SCU/Santa Clara — ??
- East SJ — Led by Cree H. from Carl’s Jr. at Alum Rock and Jackson. Leaving at 6:15pm SHARP, and will meet with the Downtown SJ feeder ride.
- SJ Downtown — Led by Justin from the Children’s Discovery Museum. Leaving at 7:00pm. Route uses mostly multi-use paths
- Campbell — Led by Ed from the Water Tower in downtown Campbell. Leaving at 6:30pm (please RSVP in the comments)
- Willow Glen — ??
- Los Gatos — Led by Leigh from Nob Hill Foods at the corner of LG Blvd and LG-Almaden Road. Meet at 6:45pm, roll at 7:00pm SHARP.
- Your neighborhood? (let us know in comments below if you want to lead a ride)