The Ride is Definitely on!
Join us for our monthly ride.
This Friday night is the Deity BIKE PARTY Ride!!!! Come dressed like the goddesses, gods, and demi-gods you are and join us in ruling the heavens and hell… okay, maybe just the south bay…. but it’s a start!
Lights are recommended most strongly. Light up this ride!!!
Tell your friends using Facebook
Please do not plan to park in the starting lot.
Wheels hit the street @ 8 PM
Start: Frozo parking lot at Lafayette and Homestead, Santa CLara
End: The Mission / SCU
Map: MMR (25.48 mi)
Print to share.
TxT directions (includes map on page 2)
For people interested in meeting up and riding together to the start. This info is for you.
- NSJ/Santa Clara / Sunnyvale, leaving from the Mercado Shopping center at 6:30pm, led by Ian
MAP (4.72 mi)
- Campbell, leaving from Campbell Community Center at 7:00pm, led by EdN
MAP (4.80 mi)
- Downtown, leaving from Plaza de Cesar Chavez Park at 7:00pm, led by Britton
MAP (3.98 mi)
- Cupertino/Santa Clara, leaving next to the Shell Gas Station at Moorpark and Saratoga Ave at 7pm, led by Billy Cool
MAP (4.28 mi)
- Evergreen/Eastside, leaving from Evergreen Valley High at 6pm, led by Tyler.
Volunteer Help Needed
Bike Party happens every month because of volunteers like you. We could use your help. Bring a trash bag to lessen the impact of our regroups. Meet with other volunteers before the ride to learn which intersections need help directing traffic. Learn How We Ride!
In addition to vendors you see on Bike Party Rides, there are three places to get food at the start.
Frozo’s, Togo’s, & Hungry Hound are located here.
Frozo’s will donate to Bike Party 15% of Proceeds if you mention “bike party” tomorrow. Check out Frozo’s website
Word on the street:
Signs posted at the newly remodeled airport in San Jose have drawn criticism because it doesn’t allow bicycle traffic.
“The newly remodeled Airport Boulevard doesn’t allow bikes! Tell the county that bikes belong!”
SIGN THE Petition.
Look for people from the Silicon Valley Bike Coalition to be at the start with the petition for people who want to rep their awesome signatures in person.