Wonder what it takes to run Bike Party? A little from a lot of people. And a lot more from some. Why don’t you join us and learn how easy it is to step up and make this Bike Party your Bike Party too? We need a lot more help!
- Tues, Feb. 9th – Test Ride/BIRDs Training Session @ 6:30-6:45 (or so) to 9:30pm: Civic Center/County Parking Lot, ~85 W. Hedding St, SJ (north of dt SJ)
- Wed, Feb. 10th @ 6:45 to 8:30pm: Open Volunteer Meeting @ Sophisto Society, 1177 W. San Carlos St, SJ (west of dt SJ)
For additional details click on “more.”
There are many ways that you can help Bike Party… these are just some of them…
- Lead test rides, pre-rides & main rides (route & regroup captains!)
- Create GoogleDocs (Route & regroup captain sheets, TxT directions & visual maps)
- Volunteer during test rides/main BP rides ( i.e., help at key intersections, regroups)
- Help lead the SJBP execution of “push/pull” of out of the start & all regroups
- Train volunteers to be BIRDs, adopt & teach some fun “just do it” strategies.
- Lead “tread lightly” focus at regroups (so it’s cleaner than we found it)
- Develop & execute a program to get more music systems out there
- Keep SJBPers up to date on Facebook, SJBP website, Twitter,etc.
- Web Development – WordPress & Facebook expertise
- Program Managers/Project Managers, incl tools (GoogleWave,etc)
What are we missing? And how can you help?