Get ready for Friday’s ride! Some highlights of the ride to get you pumped:
- A great mix of scenery, roads, people and a smooth 24 (feels like 16-18) mile ride.
- Among the best start, regroups and ending points we’ve ever had!
- Located near common major work areas! Bike to work!
- Lots of restaurants nearby to eat before the ride, plentiful parking nearby for $2.
Additionally, by popular request some BIRDs will be wandering around the ride with donation cans just like the one pictured here. If you want to help make this ride sustainable, please donate (cash only, sorry) whatever you can.
Now, let’s give you the location and route – which means it’s time to review How We Ride!
If you follow these eight rules, Bike Party will be a safe and a positive place for riders, drivers, pedestrians, and the community.
- Stay in the right lane when possible. NEVER ride the sidewalk. NEVER ride against oncoming traffic.
- Pick up your trash, leave nothing behind.
- Stop at red lights.
- Ride straight, ride predictability.
- Roll past conflict.
- Leave no one behind.
- Ride sober! It’s illegal and dangerous to ride a bicycle inebriated.
- Make some noise! (We need your help to remind those who aren’t following the rules!)
For more details on these eight rules please read here.
If you AGREE with these rules, please click here to view this month’s ride route: